- Mahatma Gandhi's favourite bhajan ‘Vaishnava Jan To’ goes global (October 02, 2018)
- India’s Engagement with Africa ( French | Arabic )
- Press Note- India-Tunisia Business Forum
- CIRCULAR - Applicability of Aadhaar as an identity document for NRIs/PIOs and OCIs regarding
- Introduction to Aadhaar
- India's Digital economy and its roots "The India Stack"
- MEA Press Release - 12th Session of India-Tunisia Joint Commission
- MEA Press Release- Visit of Foreign Minister of Tunisia for the 12th Session of India Tunisia Joint Commission Meeting (October 28-31, 2017)
- ITEC- Advisory
- Visit of Minister of State for External Affairs, Shri M J Akbar to Tunisia from 26-28 February 2017
- Visit of Minister of State for External Affairs, Shri M J Akbar to the Republic of Tunisia (26-28 February, 2017)
- Honourable Vice President’s visit to Tunisia (2-3 June 2016)
- Special Training Programmes for Yoga Trainers
- Participation of Indian artisans in the 33rd session of The Creative Crafts Fair in Tunis (22/04/2016 to 01/05/2016)
- Presentation of Credentials by H.E. Mr. Prashant Pise, Ambassador of India to Tunisia
- Celebration of the 51st Anniversary of the ITEC Programme in Tunis
- HE Mr. Taieb Baccouche, Foreign Minister of Tunisia, in a tête-à-tête with HE Mr. Narendra Modi, Prime Minister of India, during the India Africa Forum Summit-2015 in New Delhi
- Meeting between HE Mr. Taieb Baccouche, Foreign Minister of Tunisia and HE Mrs. Sushma Swaraj, External Affairs Minister of India, on the margins of 3rd IAFS Summit in New Delhi on 27 October, 2015
- Press Release – India congratulates Tunisia on Nobel Peace Prize for 2015 to National Dialogue Quartet
- Gandhi and Women’s Empowerment in India – Speech delivered by Ambassador Mrs. Nagma M. Mallick at Seminar in Tunis, 2nd October, 2015
- Exhibition on Monuments of India launched in Tunis 1st October, 2015
- Exhibition on Monuments of India at Maisons des Arts, Belvedere, Tunis - 1-7 October, 2015
- The 3rd India-Africa Forum Summit – October 2015
- 69th Independence Day of India celebrated in the Embassy of India, Tunis on 15th August, 2015
- Visit of H.E. Mr. Santosh Kumar Gangwar, Special Envoy of Prime Minister of India to Tunisia, 9-10 July 2015
- Condolence message of President of India to President of Tunisia on the terror attack in Sousse
- Celebration of 1st International Day of Yoga in Tunis, 21 June, 2015
- Building up to International Day of Yoga in Tunisia
- A special class of yoga held at La Maison Saheb Ettabaa, Tunis, 19 June, 2015
- Presentations on International Yoga Day on Mosaique FM and RTCI of Tunisia
- Yoga practice begins in Tunis towards International Day of Yoga, 16 June, 2015
- Press Release on 4th meeting of India Development Foundation of Overseas Indians (IDF-OI) in New Delhi
- International Day of Yoga
- Performances of Bhangra Dance in Tunisia
- Visit by Shri Anil Wadhwa, Secretary (East) to Tunisia for Foreign Office Consultations, 29 April – 02 May 2015
1 May, 2015
- Visit of Sheikh Rashid Ghannouchi, President of Ennahda Party of Tunisia, to India from
5-8 April, 2015
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi condemns attack in Tunis
18 March, 2015
- Inauguration of Catalogue Show of Indian Companies at UTICA, Tunis on March 17, 2015
- Catalogue Show of Indian Companies organised jointly by the Embassy of India and UTICA on 17 and 18 March 2015 from 10.30 a.m to 04.00 p.m at UTICA premises, Tunis
- 66th Republic Day of India celebrated in Tunis on 26th January 2015
26th January 2015
- Government of India extends felicitations on the Presidential election in Tunisia
23 December, 2014
- ITEC Day was celebrated with fervor inTunis on 5th December, 2014
5th December, 2014
- Performance by Sonam Kalra and the Sufi Gospel project in Tunis, 30 September 2014
30 September, 2014
- ‘Make in India’ campaign launched in Tunis.
26 September, 2014
- Wahda fil Aibada, a sufi concert in Tunis, 30 September 2014
25 September 2014
- The 68th Independence Day of India celebrated in Embassy of India, Tunis with cheer
15 August, 2014
- Second special flight of Air India departs Djerba with 226 Indians evacuated from Libya
8 August, 2014
- Evacuation of Indian nationals from Libya through Tunisia
7 August, 2014
- An introduction to Kathakali performed in Tunis, 24th June, 2014
25th June, 2014
- Lecture-demonstration on Yoga in Tunis on Friday, 6th June 2014.
6th June 2014
- Speech by Ambassador Nagma M. Mallick at the Ambassador’s Forum on the Role of the International Community in Supporting Tunisia, delivered as part of the annual conference of the Centre for the Study of Islam and Democracy, Tunis
28-29 March, 2014
- International Women’s Day celebrated with gusto in Tunis on 8th March 2014
10th March, 2014
- An evening of Tunisian culture hosted by NGO Art and Democracy
24th February, 2014
- School symbolises India-Tunisia friendship through traditional dress
6th February, 2014
- His Excellency Mr. Salman Khurshid, the External Affairs Minister of India paid an official visit to the Republic of Tunisia, 2-3 February 2014
3rd February, 2014
- Visit of H.E. Shri Salman Khurshid, External Affairs Minister of the Republic of India to Tunisia, 2-3 February, 2014
31st January, 2014
- 65th Republic Day of India celebrated in Tunis on 26th January, 2014
27th January, 2014
- Assembly plant of Mahindra pickup trucks inaugurated in Sousse, Tunisia
30th October, 2013
- Press Release on a seminar on ‘Gandhian thought’ organized on 5th October, 2013 in Tunis.
5th October, 2013.
- Executive Development Programme on International Business - India-Tunisia
24 September, 2013.
- Visit of Indian Junior Men Volleyball Team to Kelibia, Tunisia from July 23-26, 2013
July 27, 2013.
- Shanti – A dazzling spectacle of classical Indian dance on July 28, 2013.
July 25, 2013.
- Visit of Mr. Srikant K. Jena, Minister of State for Chemicals & Fertilizers, Government of India to Tunisia on 11-13 July, 2013. 
July 15, 2013.
- Tunisia-India cooperation in Science and Technology to benefit Africa. May 24, 2013
May 24, 2013.
- Visit by Dr. Sutanu Behuria, Secretary, Department of Heavy Industry with BHEL team for interaction with African Development Bank on power projects in Africa
May 24, 2013.
- Holi, the festival of colours, celebrated with joy in Tunis on April 20, 2013.
April 23, 2013.
- Ambassador visited Jam’a Zitouna University on February 22, 2013.
March 07, 2013.
- Ambassador visited Hannibal TV of Tunisia on March 05, 2013
March 05, 2013.
- ITEC Day celebrated with Indian fervor in Tunis on February 28, 2013.
February 29, 2013.
- Visit by HE E. Ahamed, Minister of State for External Affairs of India to Tunisia, 5-7 November, 2012
November 8, 2012.